The findings of a girl, trusting her force and heading for the Garden of Madness.
Wiggle Butts: The Corgi Zine
Call for Submissions
Attention corgi-lovers! I am issuing an open call for submissions to be part of a corgi zine! Accepting stand-alone illustrations, sequential art, prose/poetry, and photography.
- All submissions must be about corgis! Any kind of corgi, including corgi-mixes! As long as it’s recognizably corgi-like.
- Interiors will be black and white, with grayscale or halftones if desired.
- Final Size: 5.5” x 8.5” (portrait orientation).
- Sequential work will be limited to 4 pages (please indicate if you need double page spreads)
- Images shall be 300 DPI, .TIF or .PSDs
- Deadline for submissions: July 31, 2013 11:59pm EST
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thinking the final zine will be approximately 60 pages (including contributor index in the back) give or take depending on the number of submissions. All contributors will receive a hard copy of the zine, a print-ready PDF (all you will have to do is print it double sided on your printer of choice), and a suggested retail price if you would like to prepare your own to sell.
Depending on the number of submissions, we might not be able to print them all. Submissions that don’t make it into the zine will be posted on this Tumblr (with permission and proper sourcing, of course).
The goal is to have this zine ready for contributors to sell for Small Press Expo 2013.
Beautiful dancing mantis
face of i’m never gonna get him trained not to embarrass me in front of the locals
Tea Spirit of the Month / April / Ambrosia Plum
it’s an olpakapi (alpaca/okapi)
Every place Cassy picks to go out to eat ends up being a den of hipsters.
What’s wrong with that? :/
P.s. Field picked that place out. :V
Missandei’s face is perfect, so here are some reaction gifs or whatever. Take them, they’re yours.
These are all amazing, and I love them. KTHX!